The Ultimate Guide to the Art of Smoking Meat, Shipped Right to Your Door
Barbecue Grilled Corn with Figs and Foil Wrapped Potatoes Recipe
This recipe for barbecue grilled corn with figs and foil-wrapped potatoes is an ideal side dish for any summer barbecue. The sweetness of the figs complements the smokiness of the grilled corn and the tender, buttery potatoes perfectly. This dish is simple to make and will be a hit at your next outdoor gathering.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the grill to medium-high temperature.
- Combine the olive oil, honey, smoked paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a small mixing bowl.
- Brush the mixture over the corn, potatoes and figs.
- Wrap a piece of foil around each potato slice.
- Grill the corn, potatoes and figs until tender.
- Grill the corn for 10-12 minutes, turning occasionally, or until lightly charred.
- Grill the potatoes in foil for 15-20 minutes, or until tender.
- Grill the figs for about 2-3 minutes, or until they are caramelised.
- Take everything off the grill and serve right away.
The Barbecue Bible
Rustproof Stainless Steel BBQ Grilling Basket
Franklin Barbecue: A Meat-Smoking Manifesto Cookbook
Grillaholics Heavy Duty Grill Basket
Grilled Sausages Fresh From the BBQ Recipe
Barbecue Spare Ribs with Whole Tomatoes Recipe
Grilled Vegetables with Zucchini, Onions, Mushrooms and Peppers Recipe
Pork Belly BBQ Recipe