Recipes And Techniques From A Master Of The Art Of BBQ, Shipped Right to Your Door
BBQ Beef Skewers with Mini Potatoes and Peppers Recipe
BBQ beef skewers with mini potatoes and peppers are a tasty and simple way to enjoy a summer barbecue. The beef is marinated in a sweet-and-savory sauce and skewered with mini potatoes and bell peppers. These skewers, grilled to perfection, are ideal for a fun and festive dinner party or a casual weeknight dinner.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 32 minutes
- Preheat the grill to medium-high temperature.
- Whisk together the olive oil, soy sauce, honey, garlic powder, smoked paprika, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Alternately thread the beef cubes, mini potatoes, and bell peppers onto skewers.
- Brush the marinade over the skewers.
- Grill the skewers for 10 to 12 minutes, turning occasionally, until the beef is done to your liking and the vegetables are tender.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
The Ultimate Grilling Cookbook
Char-Broil 4-Burner Propane Gas Grill
Bludso's BBQ Cookbook
BBQ Mesh Grill Bags
BBQ Salmon with Mashed Potatoes and Garden Salad Recipe
Bacon Wrapped BBQ Asparagus Recipe
Crispy Grilled Chicken Wings Recipe
BBQ Grilled Burgers Recipe