Heat-Resistant Gloves That Are Ideal for Cooking on BBQs and Ovens
BBQ Burgers with Dry Rub Spices Recipe
The dry rub spice mix adds a lot of flavor to these BBQ burgers, which are topped with melted cheddar cheese and barbecue sauce.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Brown sugar, paprika, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, and black pepper should all be combined in a small bowl.
- Make four equal portions of ground beef and shape each into a patty.
- Rub the spice mixture all over each patty.
- Place the patties on the grill and cook for 4-5 minutes per side, or until done to your liking.
- Add a slice of cheese to each patty during the last minute of cooking and allow it to melt.
- On the grill, toast the hamburger buns.
- Place a lettuce leaf and a slice of tomato on the bottom bun, then the patty with melted cheese and a tablespoon of barbecue sauce.
- Serve hot with the other half of the bun.
Rodney Scott's World Of BBQ Cookbook
BBQ Grill Accessories
Michael Symon's Playing With Fire
Grill Basket Value Set
Grilled Salmon with Garlic Butter Recipe
Barbecue Rack of Ribs Recipe
BBQ Beef Skewers with Mini Potatoes and Peppers Recipe
BBQ Hot Dogs with Pickles, Onions and Mayonnaise Recipe