A Spacious Grilling Basket that can Accommodate Vegetables to Seafood and Meat
Grilled Chicken Skewers with Onions, Mushrooms and Bell Peppers Recipe
These grilled chicken skewers with onions, mushrooms, and bell peppers are a delicious and healthy summer grilling meal. The chicken is grilled to perfection after being marinated in a sweet and tangy balsamic vinegar sauce, while the vegetables add color, flavor, and nutrition to the dish.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Alternately thread chicken, onion, peppers, and mushrooms onto skewers.
- Whisk together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey, thyme, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Brush the skewers with the olive oil mixture, coating them thoroughly.
- Grill the skewers for 12-15 minutes, turning occasionally, until the chicken is thoroughly cooked and the vegetables are tender.
- Serve immediately.
Non-Slip BBQ Gloves For BBQs
Traeger Grill Bible: 1000 Recipes for Your BBQ
Guy On Fire
Grilled Pork Belly Recipe
Barbecue Grilled Corn with Figs and Foil Wrapped Potatoes Recipe
Grilled Corn in Husks Recipe
Grilled Portobello Mushroom with Garlic and Olive Oil Recipe