Perfect for Outdoor Cooking Enthusiasts With Four Burners
BBQ Jumbo Shrimp Recipe
These BBQ jumbo prawn skewers are a delicious and easy dish to make for your next outdoor gathering. The sweet and smoky BBQ sauce complements the juicy prawns perfectly.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 minutes
- Total Time: 21 minutes
- Whisk together the BBQ sauce, honey, olive oil, soy sauce, garlic, smoked paprika, cumin, salt, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Thread the shrimp onto the skewers, leaving a small space between each shrimp.
- Brush the prawn skewers with the BBQ sauce mixture, making sure to coat all sides.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Grill the shrimp skewers for 2-3 minutes per side, or until the shrimp are pink and cooked through.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Master Cook 3 Burner BBQ Propane Gas Grill
Gas Griddle Cookbook Bible
Non-Slip BBQ Gloves For BBQs
Grilled Potato and Bacon Skewers Recipe
BBQ Steak with Dry Rub Recipe
Grilled Pork Belly Recipe
Barbecue Grilled Corn with Figs and Foil Wrapped Potatoes Recipe