BBQ Grilling Set Including Spatula, Tongs, Fork, Basting Brush, Corn Holders and Skewers
Grilled Vegetables with Zucchini, Onions, Mushrooms and Peppers Recipe
These grilled vegetables are ideal for any summer barbecue or weeknight meal. The combination of zucchini, onions, mushrooms and peppers results in a colorful and flavorful dish that will not disappoint.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Combine zucchini, onion, mushrooms, red and yellow peppers, olive oil, salt and black pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- To coat, toss with a fork.
- Thread vegetables onto skewers in an alternating pattern.
- Grill the skewers for 8-10 minutes, turning once, until the vegetables are tender and lightly charred.
- Remove from the grill and serve right away.
Master Cook 3 Burner BBQ Propane Gas Grill
Gas Griddle Cookbook Bible
Non-Slip BBQ Gloves For BBQs
Grilled Chicken Skewers Recipe
BBQ Grilled Salmon with Limes and Lemons Recipe
Grilled Corn on the Cob with Butter Recipe
Grill Barbecue Chicken Tortilla Recipe