Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Grill Set With Aluminum Case And Apron
Grilled Pork Belly Recipe
This flavorful and satisfying grilled pork belly is ideal for a summer barbecue or any time of year. The marinade imparts a sweet and salty flavor to the pork belly, while grilling adds a delicious smoky char.
- Prep Time: 40 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Total Time: 48 minutes
- In a mixing bowl, combine soy sauce, brown sugar, rice vinegar, garlic, and black pepper.
- Mix in the marinated sliced pork belly until evenly coated.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes and up to 24 hours.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Remove the pork belly from the marinade and discard the excess.
- 3-4 minutes per side, or until crispy and charred, grill pork belly.
- Remove from the grill and set aside for 5 minutes to rest before slicing and serving.
20 Piece Heavy Duty BBQ Grill Tools Set
The Barbecue Bible
Rustproof Stainless Steel BBQ Grilling Basket
Franklin Barbecue: A Meat-Smoking Manifesto Cookbook
Grilled Greek Souvlaki Skewers Recipe
Grilled Sausages Fresh From the BBQ Recipe
Barbecue Spare Ribs with Whole Tomatoes Recipe
Grilled Vegetables with Zucchini, Onions, Mushrooms and Peppers Recipe