A Comprehensive Guide to Grilling Everything From Steak to Vegetables
Grilled Eggplant, Peppers, Tomatoes, Onions, and Potatoes Recipe
This grilled vegetable dish is a tasty and healthy way to enjoy summer flavors. The combination of eggplant, peppers, tomatoes, onions, and potatoes results in a colorful and flavorful side dish ideal for any barbecue or outdoor gathering.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Whisk together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- On a large baking sheet, arrange the eggplant, peppers, tomato, onion and potato rounds.
- Brush the olive oil mixture on both sides of each vegetable round.
- Grill the vegetables for 3-4 minutes per side, or until tender and charred.
- Grilled vegetables can be served hot or cold.
BBQ Grill Accessories
Michael Symon's Playing With Fire
Grill Basket Value Set
How To Grill Everything
Skewered Chicken on the Grill Recipe
Skewered Zucchini Wraps with Cheese and Cherry Tomatoes Cooked on the Grill Recipe
BBQ Sausages with Green Salad and Feta Cheese Recipe
BBQ Peeled Hasselback Potatoes with Bacon Wrapped in Tin Foil Recipe