The Ultimate Guide To Becoming A Professional Griller
BBQ Sausages with Green Salad and Feta Cheese Recipe
This recipe for BBQ Sausages with Green Salad and Feta Cheese is ideal for a summer cookout or a weeknight dinner. The grilled sausages are juicy and flavorful, and the fresh green salad with tangy feta cheese adds the perfect texture and flavor balance.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 27 minutes
- Preheat the grill to medium-high temperature.
- Grill the sausages for 10 to 12 minutes, turning once, until browned and cooked through.
- Prepare the salad while the sausages are grilling by washing and tearing the lettuce leaves, slicing the cucumber, and thinly slicing the red onion.
- To make the dressing, whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Toss the lettuce, cucumber, and red onion with the dressing in a large mixing bowl.
- Crumble the feta cheese over the salad and serve.
- Enjoy the grilled sausages with the green salad.
Char-Broil 4-Burner Propane Gas Grill
Bludso's BBQ Cookbook
BBQ Mesh Grill Bags
Southern Living Ultimate Book Of BBQ
BBQ Grilled Potatoes Wrapped in Foil Recipe
BBQ Baby Back Ribs Recipe
Barbecue Charred Prawns Recipe
BBQ Stirfry with Peppers, Mushrooms, Zucchini and Butternut Squash Recipe