Compact and Lightweight Grill For Easy Transport
BBQ Baby Back Ribs Recipe
BBQ baby back ribs that are tender, juicy, and flavorful are ideal for any occasion. This recipe requires some time to prepare but is well worth the effort. For the ultimate flavor experience, the ribs are seasoned with a delicious blend of spices and coated in tangy BBQ sauce.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 hours, 30 minutes
- Total Time: 2 hours, 50 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 275°F.
- Remove the membrane from the ribs' backside.
- In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, salt, and black pepper.
- Apply the spice mixture to the ribs.
- Wrap the ribs in aluminium foil and set them on a baking sheet.
- 2 1/2 hours in the oven.
- Remove the ribs from the oven and set aside to cool.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Brush the ribs with the BBQ sauce.
- 5-10 minutes per side, or until charred and crispy, grill the ribs.
- Allow for a few minutes of rest before slicing and serving the ribs.
Traeger Grill Bible: 1000 Recipes for Your BBQ
Guy On Fire
3-Piece BBQ Accessory Set
Rodney Scott's World Of BBQ Cookbook
Grilled Zucchini, Corn on the Cob and Steak Recipe
Barbecue Sausages with Sliced Bread with Garlic Butter and Cheese Recipe
Chili Barbecue Hot Dog with Onions and Mustard Recipe
Grilled Beef Entrecote Recipe