BBQ Grilling Basket and Folding Grilling Baskets
BBQ Salmon and Halibut Potato Salad Recipe
This BBQ salmon and halibut potato salad is ideal for a summer dinner. The fish is grilled to perfection after being marinated in a flavorful barbecue sauce, and the potato salad is a refreshing and creamy side dish.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Whisk together barbecue sauce, olive oil, white wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, garlic powder, smoked paprika, salt, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Brush the barbecue sauce mixture on both sides of the salmon and halibut fillets.
- Cut red potatoes into bite-sized pieces and boil for 10 minutes, or until fork-tender.
- Whisk together mayonnaise, sour cream, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, salt, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Toss together the cooked potatoes, chopped fresh parsley, chopped fresh chives, and chopped red onion in a mixing bowl.
- Grill the fillets of salmon and halibut for 4-5 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
- Along with the potato salad, serve the grilled fish.
Portable Kamado Charcoal Grill
The Ultimate Grilling Cookbook
Char-Broil 4-Burner Propane Gas Grill
Bludso's BBQ Cookbook
BBQ Lobster Tail Recipe
BBQ Chicken with Cilantro and Lime Recipe
Balasamic Salad with Grilled Shrimp and Limes Recipe
Grilled Watermelon with Bacon, Zucchini, Onion and Bell Pepper Skewers Recipe