Features 3 Burners That Deliver Over 30,000 BTUs of Heat
BBQ Stirfry with Peppers, Mushrooms, Zucchini and Butternut Squash Recipe
This BBQ stir-fry with peppers, mushrooms, zucchini and butternut squash is a tasty and nutritious way to eat your vegetables. The sweet and tangy BBQ sauce adds a flavorful kick to the dish, while the variety of vegetables provides a variety of nutrients.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Whisk together the BBQ sauce, soy sauce, honey, garlic powder, onion powder, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- In a large skillet or wok, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Stir-fry the bell peppers for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in the mushrooms, zucchini, and butternut squash for 3-4 minutes, or until the vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Stir in the BBQ sauce mixture for another 2-3 minutes, or until the vegetables are coated and the sauce is heated through.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
3-Piece BBQ Accessory Set
Rodney Scott's World Of BBQ Cookbook
BBQ Grill Accessories
Michael Symon's Playing With Fire
Chili Barbecue Hot Dog with Onions and Mustard Recipe
Grilled Beef Entrecote Recipe
BBQ Salmon and Halibut Potato Salad Recipe
Grilled Chicken Wings Recipe