The Complete Year-Round Guide To Grilling And Smoking
Grilled Chicken with Mushrooms, Zucchini and Red Peppers Recipe
This recipe for Grilled Chicken with Mushrooms, Zucchini and Red Peppers is a delicious and healthy meal that is ideal for a summer BBQ or a weeknight dinner. The chicken is juicy and flavorful, and the vegetables are perfectly grilled and nutrient-dense.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Garlic powder, thyme, salt, and pepper season the chicken breasts.
- Cook the chicken for 6-8 minutes per side on the grill, or until cooked through.
- Toss the mushrooms, zucchini and red pepper with olive oil, salt and pepper while the chicken cooks.
- In a grill basket, grill the vegetables for 5-7 minutes, or until tender.
- Enjoy the chicken and vegetables together.
Southern Living Ultimate Book Of BBQ
Cuisinart 14' Portable Charcoal Grill
Master Cook 3 Burner BBQ Propane Gas Grill
Crispy Skinned Grilled Salmon Recipe
Grilled Eggplant, Peppers, Tomatoes, Onions, and Potatoes Recipe
BBQ Chicken Legs Recipe
Grilled Potato and Bacon Skewers Recipe