The Ultimate Guide to the Art of Smoking Meat, Shipped Right to Your Door
BBQ Bratwurst Sausages Recipe
BBQ bratwurst sausages that are juicy and flavorful are ideal for any summer gathering. The sweet and tangy BBQ sauce complements the sausages' savoury flavor, making them a crowd-pleaser.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Combine the BBQ sauce, brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, water, garlic powder, onion powder, and black pepper in a small mixing bowl.
- Grill the bratwurst sausages for 12-15 minutes, turning occasionally, or until cooked through.
- Brush the sausages with the BBQ sauce mixture during the last few minutes of cooking, turning to coat evenly.
- Remove from the heat and set aside for a few minutes before serving.
BBQ Grill Accessories
Michael Symon's Playing With Fire
Grill Basket Value Set
How To Grill Everything
Barbecue Rack of Ribs Recipe
BBQ Beef Skewers with Mini Potatoes and Peppers Recipe
BBQ Hot Dogs with Pickles, Onions and Mayonnaise Recipe
Grilled Trout Recipe