Compact and Lightweight Grill For Easy Transport
Grilled Red Bell Peppers and Chicken Skewers Recipe
These grilled red bell pepper and chicken skewers are the perfect blend of sweet and savoury flavors. The balsamic vinegar and oregano give the dish depth of flavor, while the charred red bell peppers add a sweet and smoky flavor. This dish is ideal for a quick weeknight dinner or a summer barbecue with friends and family.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 27 minutes
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Whisk together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, oregano, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Thread skewers with chicken and red bell peppers, alternating between the two.
- Brush the olive oil mixture onto the skewers.
- Grill the skewers for 10-12 minutes, turning once, until the chicken is cooked through and the peppers are charred.
- Serve right away.
How To Grill Everything
20 Piece Heavy Duty BBQ Grill Tools Set
The Barbecue Bible
Rustproof Stainless Steel BBQ Grilling Basket
Grilled Trout Recipe
Grilled Sausages with BBQ Sauce Recipe
Grilled Chicken with Mushrooms, Zucchini and Red Peppers Recipe
Salmon Grilled on a Plank with Sliced Lime Recipe