A Comprehensive Guide to Grilling Everything From Steak to Vegetables
Barbecue Rack of Ribs Recipe
This barbecue rack of ribs recipe is a tried-and-true favourite. The ribs are seasoned with a flavorful spice rub before being brushed with barbecue sauce for a sticky, sweet finish.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Take the membrane off the back of the ribs.
- Combine brown sugar, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, chilli powder, salt, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Apply the spice mixture to the ribs.
- Place the ribs, bone-side down, on the grill.
- Cook for 30 minutes with the grill covered.
- Brush the ribs with the barbecue sauce.
- Cook for another 30 minutes under a covered grill.
- Remove from the grill and set aside for 10 minutes to rest before serving.
Portable Kamado Charcoal Grill
The Ultimate Grilling Cookbook
Char-Broil 4-Burner Propane Gas Grill
Bludso's BBQ Cookbook
Grilled Chicken Skewers with Onions, Mushrooms and Bell Peppers Recipe
BBQ Salmon with Mashed Potatoes and Garden Salad Recipe
Bacon Wrapped BBQ Asparagus Recipe
Crispy Grilled Chicken Wings Recipe