Recipes And Techniques From A Master Of The Art Of BBQ, Shipped Right to Your Door
BBQ Rack of Lamb with Apples Recipe
This BBQ Rack of Lamb with Apples recipe is a flavorful and delicious way to cook lamb. The sweet and tangy Dijon mustard and honey marinade complements the smoky char of the grilled lamb and apples perfectly.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the grill to medium-high temperature.
- Whisk together the olive oil, Dijon mustard, honey, minced garlic, chopped rosemary, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Make sure to coat both sides of the racks of lamb with the mixture.
- Place the racks of lamb, bone side down, on the grill.
- For medium-rare, grill for 5-7 minutes per side, or until the internal temperature reaches 145°F.
- While the lamb is grilling, grill the sliced apples for 2-3 minutes per side, or until lightly charred.
- Allow the lamb and apples to rest for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
Michael Symon's Playing With Fire
Grill Basket Value Set
How To Grill Everything
20 Piece Heavy Duty BBQ Grill Tools Set
BBQ Beef Skewers with Mini Potatoes and Peppers Recipe
BBQ Hot Dogs with Pickles, Onions and Mayonnaise Recipe
Grilled Trout Recipe
Grilled Sausages with BBQ Sauce Recipe