The Ultimate Guide to the Art of Smoking Meat, Shipped Right to Your Door
Grill Barbecue Chicken Tortilla Recipe
These Grill Barbecue Chicken Tortillas are a delicious and healthy way to enjoy a meal. The chicken is marinated in a flavorful mixture of barbecue sauce, honey, soy sauce and spices before being grilled and wrapped in a warm tortilla with cheese, cilantro and red onion.
- Prep Time: 40 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Whisk together the barbecue sauce, honey, soy sauce, olive oil, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Toss the chicken breasts in the marinade to coat.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, and up to 4 hours.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Grill the chicken for 6-8 minutes per side, or until it is thoroughly cooked.
- Remove the chicken from the grill and set aside for 5 minutes to rest.
- After that, cut it into thin strips.
- To make the tortillas, place one on a plate and top with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Top with sliced chicken, cilantro and red onion.
- Rep with the remaining tortillas and ingredients.
- Serve the tortillas right away, with additional barbecue sauce on the side.
How To Grill Everything
20 Piece Heavy Duty BBQ Grill Tools Set
The Barbecue Bible
Rustproof Stainless Steel BBQ Grilling Basket
Grilled Tuna with Okra and Eggplant Recipe
BBQ Skewers with Chicken, Zucchini, Red Onions and Peppers Recipe
Grilled Portobello Stuffed Mushrooms with Cheese Recipe
BBQ Beef Ribs Recipe