A Comprehensive Guide to Grilling Everything From Steak to Vegetables
Grilled Watermelon with Bacon, Zucchini, Onion and Bell Pepper Skewers Recipe
Grilled watermelon skewers are a unique take on the traditional summer fruit. They make a delicious and colorful addition to any barbecue or summer gathering when combined with bacon, zucchini, onion, and bell pepper.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 32 minutes
- Preheat the grill to medium-high temperature.
- Thread the skewers with the watermelon, bacon, zucchini, onion, and bell pepper.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- Brush the olive oil mixture onto the skewers.
- Grill the skewers for 10-12 minutes, turning occasionally, until the bacon is crispy and the vegetables are tender.
- Serve immediately.
Guy On Fire
3-Piece BBQ Accessory Set
Rodney Scott's World Of BBQ Cookbook
BBQ Grill Accessories
Grilled Asparagus with Stuffed Mushrooms and Sausages Recipe
Thick Grilled Bacon Recipe
Grilled Salmon with Garlic Butter Recipe
Barbecue Rack of Ribs Recipe