Top Secret Cooking Hacks For Your BBQ, Shipped Right to Your Door
BBQ Grilled Salmon with Limes and Lemons Recipe
The tangy and zesty flavors of limes and lemons infuse this BBQ grilled salmon recipe. First, brush the salmon with olive oil, honey, soy sauce, Dijon mustard, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. The salmon is then topped with sliced limes and lemons before being wrapped in foil and grilled to perfection.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Preheat the grill to medium-high temperature.
- Whisk together the olive oil, honey, soy sauce, Dijon mustard, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Place the salmon fillets on a large piece of foil.
- Brush the olive oil mixture over the salmon.
- Serve salmon with lime and lemon slices on top.
- Fold up the foil edges to form a packet.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked through, in a foil packet on the grill.
- Remove the foil packet from the grill with care and serve.
Michael Symon's Playing With Fire
Grill Basket Value Set
How To Grill Everything
20 Piece Heavy Duty BBQ Grill Tools Set
Grilled Chicken Wings Recipe
Grilled Barbecue Corn Recipe
Grilled Tuna with Okra and Eggplant Recipe
BBQ Skewers with Chicken, Zucchini, Red Onions and Peppers Recipe