This Grill Basket is Perfect for Grilling Vegetables, Shrimp, and Other Delicate Foods
Honey Garlic Glazed Chicken Skewers on the Grill Recipe
These Honey Garlic Glazed Chicken Skewers on the Grill are a tasty and simple dinner option for any occasion. The sweet and savoury glaze complements the juicy, grilled chicken perfectly. For a complete meal, serve with your favourite side dishes.
- Prep Time: 40 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- In a mixing bowl, combine honey, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, and vegetable oil.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper and place it in the bowl with the marinade.
- To coat, toss with a fork.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, covered.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Thread the chicken onto the skewers.
- Grill the skewers for 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally, until the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Brush the chicken with additional marinade to create a glaze in the last few minutes of grilling.
The Barbecue Bible
Rustproof Stainless Steel BBQ Grilling Basket
Franklin Barbecue: A Meat-Smoking Manifesto Cookbook
Grillaholics Heavy Duty Grill Basket
Grilled Portobello Stuffed Mushrooms with Cheese Recipe
BBQ Beef Ribs Recipe
BBQ Pork Sausages Recipe
Cedar Plank Grilled Salmon Recipe