A Spacious Grilling Basket that can Accommodate Vegetables to Seafood and Meat
BBQ Rack of Lamb Recipe
This BBQ Rack of Lamb is a delicious and eye-catching main course that is ideal for any occasion. The lamb is grilled to perfection after being seasoned with garlic, rosemary, thyme, salt, and pepper. It's a great way to up the ante at your next barbecue.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Combine garlic, olive oil, rosemary, thyme, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Rub the mixture all over the rack of lamb.
- Place the bone-side down lamb on the grill.
- Grill for 15-20 minutes, or until done to preference, turning once.
- Remove from the grill and set aside for 5 minutes to rest before slicing and serving.
Rodney Scott's World Of BBQ Cookbook
BBQ Grill Accessories
Michael Symon's Playing With Fire
Grill Basket Value Set
Grilled Beef Entrecote Recipe
BBQ Salmon and Halibut Potato Salad Recipe
Grilled Chicken Wings Recipe
Grilled Barbecue Corn Recipe