Great for Grilling Small Foods on Charcoal and Gas Grills and Smokers
BBQ Skewers with Chicken, Zucchini, Red Onions and Peppers Recipe
BBQ skewers with chicken, zucchini, red onions and peppers are a refreshing summer dish. The chicken is marinated in a flavorful balsamic vinaigrette before being threaded onto skewers with the vegetables and grilled until done. As a result, you have a delicious and healthy meal that is ideal for entertaining or a weeknight dinner.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 32 minutes
- Heat a grill or grill pan on medium-high.
- Whisk together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, oregano, salt, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Thread skewers with chicken, zucchini, red onion and red pepper.
- Brush the olive oil mixture onto the skewers.
- Grill the skewers for 10-12 minutes, turning once, until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender.
- Serve right away.
BBQ Mesh Grill Bags
Southern Living Ultimate Book Of BBQ
Cuisinart 14' Portable Charcoal Grill
BBQ Grilled Oysters with Cheese Recipe
BBQ Burgers with Dry Rub Spices Recipe
BBQ Bratwurst Sausages Recipe
BBQ Rack of Lamb with Apples Recipe