130 BBQ Recipes For Adventures In Outdoor Cooking, Shipped Right to Your Door
BBQ Beef Ribs Recipe
These BBQ beef ribs are the ideal summer dish. The smoky and sweet flavor will satisfy your taste buds.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes
- Preheat the grill to medium-high temperature.
- Brown sugar, smoked paprika, chilli powder, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Apply the spice mixture to the beef ribs.
- Cook the ribs for 30 minutes on the grill, turning occasionally.
- Brush the BBQ sauce over the ribs and cook for another 30 minutes, or until the ribs are tender.
- Remove the ribs from the grill and set aside for 5 minutes to rest before serving.
Cuisinart 14' Portable Charcoal Grill
Master Cook 3 Burner BBQ Propane Gas Grill
Gas Griddle Cookbook Bible
BBQ Bratwurst Sausages Recipe
BBQ Rack of Lamb with Apples Recipe
Grilled Chicken Skewers with Zucchini, Red Peppers and Sausages Recipe
Grilled Red Bell Peppers and Chicken Skewers Recipe